Thursday, September 27, 2012

What's New?

What is new besides the fact that I've been a slacker of a blogger? Here it is. I've been really busy, but now I've had a chance to breathe. Here's a quick update of some things that have been happening lately.

I bought this vintage blanket for our couch! I love, love, love the colors. Took our couch from bleh to cute!
We discovered the most amazing Mexican restaurant. You will know I'm not kidding because I was already digging in before this pic.
Here's a cool mural inside the restaurant. We LOVE Mexican food.
Aww.
Breena went to visit with her boyfriend, Chester. They're in love.
Duke bought me this new cookbook. Has SO many great recipes. Can't wait to try some.
I bought some new clothes for the first time since we've been out here. I was SO excited. The shorts were $45 and I got them on sale for $10! Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment