Thursday, September 27, 2012

La Jolla, California

I have been having trouble with Blogger whenever I try to add pics from my phone with the Blogger App, and then go to the computer to type it up. It makes the spacing crazy, the pictures get out of order, and it won't let me add text between pictures or text at the end. It's a little annoying. Vent over.

I had a very good friend, K, and her husband come and visit us over the weekend. K is so cool to be around, so I knew we would have a blast. The weekend surpassed any amazing hopes I had. We did so many fun things, including going to La Jolla. We have wanted to go to La Jolla since we moved here. It's so close to us, that I don't know why we waited so long. La Jolla is very close to San Diego and it is a beautiful and hilly seaside community. Apparently, there are usually lots of seals on the beach, but we only saw about six.

I have to add that there is a story to the photo of Duke playing the xylophone. We had been walking barefoot on the beach, and we walked up the coast to the park so Duke could put on his sneakers. He sat down on a bench next to this lady and she asked if he wanted to lay her xylophone. Of course he said yes! Haha.

Stuff like this happens to Duke all the time. He is very social and seems to attract very social people. It's absolutely hilarious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment