Friday, August 24, 2012

This Week

I've been feeling under the weather today, so I thought it would be the perfect time to relax and share a little more about my week. Let me start with the fact that I started this book this week.


Well, I finished it today and Mr. Sparks did not disappoint with this one. I will add (having read most of his books) that once I got near the end of the book, I knew exactly how it was going to end. Even so, I really enjoyed reading this. All of Nicholas Sparks' books are very easy reads and can usually be finished in a day (if you have the time.) It was a tearjerker (surprise!), so make sure you have some tissues---or a blanket---or hey, even your husband's sleeve will do.

If you have never read a book by Nicholas Sparks, I would recommend starting with The Lucky One or The Guardian. Both are amazing. But, then again, I am a huge fan of all of his books. 

Next, I had my third riding lesson this week, so I have more photos to show some of my progress! Being out of riding lessons for three years has made me sooo excited to be back in the saddle again!







I love to jump, but it is pretty new to me, and I've just gotta work on that equitation over those jumps! Thank goodness Artie is such a good boy. :) And thank goodness Duke takes photos, so I can critique myself when I get home and know what to work on next week! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Those jumps look awesome!!! We just got some new ones here and I haven't seen them yet so... BTW there is like NOTHING to critique! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! :) Can't wait to see those new jumps when I get back. :)

      Delete