Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our {Temporary} House

So, I am still absolutely fascinated with Pinterest. Once I get on there, I have a hard time getting away from the computer. Most of the time I spend on Pinterest is looking at the "home" category. I love to get ideas about decorating and I am always curious about how other people decorate their home. I really just love interior design. So, on that note, I thought I would take some quick snapshots of our house. Now, our house isn't really decorated how I would like it to be. We've only lived here since April, and up until that point, we didn't really own a thing! And we all know there's only so much you can do with a rental. But all the same, it's our first place together and I love, love, love it. If you look closely, you can see the ocean in the background. :)

Here's a view of the front.
Our living room.
I tend to hoard cute things.
Our kitchen. Check out the AWFUL cabinets. Ick.
I collect vintage Pyrex and other colorful kitchen wares.






Our fridge still has Duke's homecoming sign on it. :)
Cuties on top of the microwave.
Oh yes. You need to have garlic within reach at all times. And melamine dishes.
My cookbooks.
Dining room.
Oh look. It's Breena. And a painting of Breena. :)
The guest room.
Still in the guest room. I'm not even going to show our room because we have no furniture in there yet besides the bed. I know. It's ridiculous.

Well, that's pretty much it! I really, really can't wait until we are able to buy a house. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out of control when we do. :)


2 comments: