Thursday, August 23, 2012

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

Yep. This is what we had for dinner tonight. And boy, was it tasty. Easy, too. I've been trying to find more recipes for my slow cooker. You know, recipes that actually look good. Sometimes it's hard to make dinner in the crock-pot without it looking like a huge pile of mush. And who wants to eat mush for dinner? Not me, that's for sure. So here it is, folks. Pulled pork that is simple and smoky. Without the smoker--err whatever it is. I had planned on serving this up on some toasted mini buns, but Duke decided that buns weren't really necessary since I made the corn muffins. I still think you just can't go wrong with some toasted buns.

Check out the recipe here. I found the recipe on Tasty Kitchen and altered it to serve 3 people. That's one of my favorite features of the site; you can change the number of servings and it will recalculate the whole recipe. If you are a member of Tasty Kitchen, see the recipe here.



Yummmmm, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment