Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Riding Lesson #11

Yesterday, I had my weekly riding lesson. It's been hard for Duke to get photos because it is starting to get darker earlier, and I want Duke to be able to come to my lessons when he gets off of work.

I am very excited to move back to NC, but I will definitely miss riding at the barn. It has been a great fit for me. Artie has given me confidence over the jumps, and my instructor is super awesome. I know that I still have problems with my equitation over the jumps, but I have no fear of jumping, and I have no trouble jumping a course.

This is huge for me.

My work schedule is going to be weird for awhile (when we move back home), and I am really hoping to get back into lessons ASAP as long as we have the funds.

Here are a couple of pics from last night:



I love Artie.

No comments:

Post a Comment